Is there a minimum order for take home meals?
- No, there is no minimum order for take home meals. For canapes, savoury & sweet, a minimum of 15 pieces per variety is required. This is because we make everything fresh to order.
Do you use artificial additives, flavour enhancers or preservatives?
- NO, NEVER!! We only use fresh ingredients, and locally source as much as possible.
Can I order meals if I don’t have access to the internet?
- Yes. Just call JaneyB’s to discuss your needs.
Do you cater for special dietary needs.
- We cater for many dietary needs including vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, Paleo, etc. We take all care possible but cannot guarantee that all foods/meals are free from allergens, nuts, gluten etc, as they are all prepared in the same kitchen.
What if I need to cancel my order?
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of take home meals.
- If you cancel on the day of your catering we will do our best to accommodate your cancellation, however if meals have already been prepared you will be charged the full price.
- With regards to catering for events we must receive written notification of cancellation a minimum of seven (7) working days prior to the function date. Your deposit is retained in the event cancellation occurs within seven (7) working days of the function date.
Will you send disposable cutlery, plates and napkins with my order?
- In an effort to reduce wastage and save the environment, we will not supply cutlery, plates and napkins with you order.
- Please let us know if you do need them and we will be happy to help you out.
- Napkins are complimentary, cutlery and plates are charged at $1.00 per person.